Whether you’re building a new home or if your current fence needs a refresh, fencing Colorado Springs can provide you with privacy, security, and curbside appeal that can increase your property’s overall value.
With so many colors, designs, and materials to choose from, there really is a fence to suit all styles and preferences.
Meaning you can put the finishing touches on your landscaping, tying it all together to create the perfect outdoor space for you and your family.
The Benefits Of Installing Fencing On Your Property
You’ve probably never thought about the benefits that come with installing a fence on your property.
But we’re here to tell you there are a handful that really change the game.
The first reason why many homeowners install a fence is for privacy and those with nosey neighbors will know how important it is to stop prying eyes when you’re out enjoying the comfort of your back yard.
Even if your neighbors aren’t nosey, a fence can stop people passing by from looking into your yard when you’re out sunbathing, swimming, or relaxing on your patio.
Security is another huge selling point when it comes to fences as installing a fence closes off and blocks the view of your yard, your patio furniture, and your entire home.
If you chose not to install a fence on your property, anyone could walk onto your property and potentially steal valuable belongings with little to no effort.
And put you and your family at risk.
Creates A Clear Boundary
Even if you’re best friends with your neighbors, it’s important to create a clear boundary line between your property and theirs.
And one of the best ways to do that? Well, a fence, of course.
A fence is a perfect way to create a distinct outline of where your property ends, letting you know how much space you have to work with, and whether its your job to pull up those pesky overgrown weeds.
Much like building retaining walls in Colorado Springs, the right fence can enhance the beauty of your home and your yard entirely.
And with so many styles and colors to choose from, you’re guaranteed to find a fence that suits your property down to a T.
Shelters Your Yard
Wind, snow, and sun can wreak havoc on your yard, and Colorado Springs, CO experiences all three.
Fences, however, provide a level of shelter that prevents harsh blowing snow and strong winds, while also acting as a form of shade for plants and other landscaping features.
Now a fence isn’t going to muffle the noise of your neighbors completely, but it can act as a sound barrier to block out potential construction, car, or music noise – any little bit helps!
Increased Property Value
A sturdy, visually appealing fence may seem like a large investment at first, but installing a high-quality fence on your property can actually increase your property’s value in the future, bringing in more money if you ever were to sell.
This is true of all of our landscaping services (it’s been proven that a quality landscape elevates the value of a home), but Colorado Springs hardscaping combined with a visually-appealing fence really does the trick.
Keeps Pets And Kids Safe
A fence also provides a level of safety for homes with young children or pets.
By installing a fence, you can ensure that your kids and animals have a private and safe area to play away from any potential dangers that they may come across outside of your property line.
Our Process For Fence Installation Colorado Springs
Constructing a new fence isn’t as simple as just hammering some posts into the ground.
If you were to build a fence with no prior knowledge, then many things could go wrong, which is why many homeowners prefer to outsource the job to fence contractors who know what they’re doing.
Ready To Transform Your Outdoor Space or Request Fencing Services?
If you’re thinking about investing in fence installation services in Colorado Springs, here is a step by step guide of the process and what to expect:
- Step 1: We will check the property lines and the local building codes to ensure your fence meets your city’s specific regulations. At this point, we will also give you an estimate on how much your fence is likely to cost you.
- Step 2: With all the measurements jotted down, our fence company servicing Colorado Springs will run you through different fence options to help you decide which fence will suit your style and privacy needs.
- Step 3: Once you’ve chosen your fence, the building process can begin. We will first start off by thoroughly measuring and mapping out where to place fence poles, before digging and placing poles every 6 to 8 feet.
- Step 4: Installation of the rails, pickets, or boards between the posts will take place. And to finish the fence installation Colorado Springs job, we will install your gate to give you access to your front or back fenced in yard.
Fence Repair Colorado Springs
As well as offering fence installation services, Vanta Outdoors also has fence repair services for properties with existing fences that are in need of a touch-up.
With general wear and tear, weather disasters, and physical damage all having its affect on fencing, fence repair Colorado Springs is more common than you’d think.
If your fence needs new posts, rails, or pickets, we can replace them where necessary to return your fence back to its former glory.
Fencing Colorado Springs: Types Of Fences We Install & Repair
As we mentioned previously, there are so many different fencing types for Colorado Springs.
So many that you may have a tough time choosing!
Whether you want modern looking fences, privacy fences, or a fence that will complement the aesthic of your backyard, their is a fence option out there for you.
Below are fence types that our Colorado Springs fence company, Vanta Outdoors, installs and repairs so you can get a better idea of how we can help you.
- Wood Fence: Wood fencing, also known as cedar fencing, is a popular fence material choice for homeowners as it comes in various shapes and sizes, boasting a beautiful brown wooden color that will complement most backyard styles.
- Vinyl Fence: Similar to a wood fence, a vinyl fence is another popular choice as it can be installed to heights of 6 feet tall and won’t damage in the sun or in the rain.
- Chain Link Fence: A chain link fence is one of the most used fences all over the world thanks to its low cost, durability, and the fact it makes an excellent boundary for sports fields, industrial areas, and residential properties.
- Split Rail & Doweled Fence: Split rail fencing is the perfect solution for homeowners with larger properties that want to establish their own property line without doing significant damage to their bank account.
- Ornamental Fence: Typically used to section off the front yard, ornamental fences add a sense of decoration and style to your property.
- Ranch & Farm Fence: Ranch and farm style fences are two completely different styles, however, they both work to keep animals contained in certain areas of your property.
- Wrought Iron Fence: Wrought iron fences share a similar look with ornamental fences, however, wrought iron fences are made entirely from 100% raw iron.
- SIMTEK Fence: SIMTEK fences are manufactured with Polyethylene Plastic and reinforced with galvanized steel making them able to withstand strong winds, extreme temperatures, and general wear and tear.
Check Out Our Fence Company Colorado Springs!
Although there are plenty of fence companies in Colorado Springs, choosing the right company for you can be a difficult task.
For this reason, Vanta Outdoors (a fence contractor in Colorado Springs) offers free estimates and transparency so we can build a long-lasting relationship while listening to all of your fencing needs.